21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Friday, June 29, 2012

Adele is pregnant, expecting her first child with Simon Konecki



Singing sensation Adele announced Friday (June 29) that she is pregnant with her first child.
The Grammy-winning vocal powerhouse, 24, whose blockbuster album, 21, detailed the tumultuous end to her last relationship, is expecting a child with her boyfriend, 36-year-old Simon Konecki, a former financier and co-founder of the U.K. bottled-water company Life Water.
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together," Adele wrote in a blog post titled "I've Got Some News" on her website. "I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx"
Source: MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...