21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Man Commit Suicide: True?


The Facebook picture profile inset with link details below “Ayodeji Balogun” was believed to have committed suicide in Nigeria after updating his profile status on facebook which reads “what they said about me is nt (“not”) true in school but God know better thanks we see at the END i luv u all” yesterday.  His friends had commented on his profile status and also putting some words on his page believing he had committed suicide yesterday. 



Today, some friends had today wrote:


"this is a great shock on me....can someone tell me that its not tru" - This is a great shock on me...can someone tell me that it's not true


"Ay! I wsh u are not the one o.....I am so disappointed. I dn't it was a sucide tho' but God knws best 4 sure... Rest pal." - Ay! (meaning a nickname for Ayodeji Balogun) I wish you are not the one o....I am so disappointed. I don't (believe) it was a suicide though but God knows best for sure...Rest pal.


About some hours later, the assumed to be diseased wrote a number on his status page. "Ayodeji Balogun ‎(+23408032225263)".


Is this a prank or maybe it's true? 


It's yet to be confirmed but definitely soon we shall get to know if Ayodeji Balogun had committed suicide or still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...