21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Thursday, August 23, 2012

VIDEO: Funny Dialogue!!! Should Nigerians Marry Nigerians?


A funny dialogue among three Nigerian parents in New York. Two of them insist that Nigerians abroad should marry Nigerians. One of them says it's not a must! What do you think???
Top Comment
"I am an English lady married to a Nigerian and I have embraced my husbands culture very much so. I can kneel down to my husbands parents and say 'Ekaaro Sir, Ekaaro Ma'. I am agreeing with what Francis James says. I know how to show respect to anyone regardless of where I'm from or where they are from. And most importantly me and my husband love each other very much and we are very happy together with our little girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...