21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Monday, August 20, 2012

FULL VIDEO: Rihanna On "Oprah's Next Chapter"


Rihanna called that period in her life "embarrassing" and humiliating."  But is also constantly reminded of him:
"I am reminded by a lot of things. A lot of good memories we had.  By the slightest things: hotel rooms, tour venues. Any little thing: music, songs. And I do miss him at times."
About forgiving the love of her life:
"I have forgiven him.  I was angry for a long time."
"I think he was the love of my life.  He was my first love."
"I lost my best friend. Everything I knew switched ... switched in a night and I couldn't control that.  So I had to deal with that, and that's not easy for me to understand or interpret. It's not easy to interpret on camera. Not with the world watching."

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...