21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Olympic Sprinter Legend Usain Bolt Wants To Play For Manchester United As a Footballer


What Usain Bolt would look like in a Manchester United jersey
"I would not take up the challenge if I didn't think I was good enough. I am a very accomplished player and know I could make a difference."
"I am in Britain for a few more days. If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call, he knows where I am," Bolt told the Sun. Read More...Watch Bolt Man U Video Trial and Promises From Rio to hook him up with the Boss Alex Ferguson

He went to Manchester United last year for trials but guess didn't make the team because of his ability to control the ball and his superstar status which will make it difficult for Man U to sign him.
In this 2009 photograph, Bolt is seen with Manchester United manager, Alex Ferguson: Getty Images
Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand exchange tweets with Usain Bolt, promising to speak to the boss, Alex Ferguson, to get Bolt a trial in the Man U squad.


Usain Bolt also appeared in this YouTube video last month showing off his soccer skills and expressing his desire to play on his favorite soccer team, Manchester United, most assumed the Jamaican sprinter was merely kidding around.
Watch the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...