21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Saturday, August 18, 2012

VIDEO: Rick Ross Live in Lagos


"The BOSS" Rick Ross hit the stage and ripped it. The Summer Jam concert held last night at Eko Hotel, Lagos. Enjoy!!!
Watch Big Brother winner Karen Igho over-excited act, expecting to see THE BOSS himself...lol. Very funny...what she's got to say
Karen Igho..."Where's him BOSS man...I love him oh...I like him."
Asked what's her favorite Rick Ross song...
"Hmmnnn...what's that song....uhhmmmm? Dey don catch me."
"Which song did he sing again...help me out...help me out..."
I just know he sang one song...I'm a "BALLS"
Very funny....but sure she's just herself and that's it!.
Watch and enjoy...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...