21Board Navigation Menu

Search 21Board Media

Monday, June 11, 2012

Christian Obodo Kidnapping: An inside Job, They were very nice and we prayed together He Says

Christian Obodo
Nigeria and Udinese midfielder Christian Obodo speaks about kidnapping ordeal to KickOffNigeria.
What do you think about this?...Read More and Leave a Comment...

Source: KickOffNigeria.com

He spoke exclusively to KickOffNigeria.com for the first time of the entire experience. 


"I couldn't believe it. I was on my way to church and I had just parked my car when six boys, very young boys, just came to me and started ordering me to come with them.

"I told them to take it easy, that I would do what they say, and they took me to their car, blindfolded me and drove away. I asked where we were going, and they said Port Harcourt, then Benin, then Asaba.

"Instead, when they took off the blindfold, we were in a forest. That night, I slept on the ground.

"But they were very nice to me. They didn't touch me. They didn't take any of my jewellery or wallet or anything else. We were just talking like old friends. They assured me that nothing would happen to me. 

"I even prayed with them."



READ HEADLINES HERE
Nigerian Police Lied About Rescuing the Udinese soccer star, The Village Vigilante Claimed


Christian Obodo (Nigeria and Udinese midfielder) is today rescued from kidnappers who demanded $170,000 in ransom money for his release

No comments:

Post a Comment

previous post next post home post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...